Summer prices 2022
Bed & Breakfast the summit of emotions!
|05/25/22 to 10/04/22||1 to 2 nights||€ 53,-|
|from 3 nights||€ 48,-|
Prices in euros including taxes excl. Salzburg accommodation tax
€ 2,– per person and night from 15 years (tourist tax)
Price for kids in the room of the parents (for the 3 and 4 bed):
Up to 15 years 25% discount
Double room for single use + € 30 per night
The dining room and the sun terrace are accessible during the summer season. Drinks can be bought on site. Austrian and international cuisine can be enjoyed in nearby restaurants.
OUR BREAKFAST ROOM YOUR LIVING ROOM AT HOCHKÖNIG
In the morning, our rich breakfast buffet will give you strength and energy for an exciting day in Mühlbach am Hochkönig.
After breakfast, the breakfast room with all its amenities is at your disposal all day long. Spend beautiful hours and evenings with your loved ones and friends in a cozy and relaxed atmosphere.
A highlight is our sun terrace with a panoramic view of the surrounding mountains, which invites you to relax and linger.
- Available to our guests all day
- Drinks for a fee for self-consumption (coffee, tea, wine, beer or lemonade)
- Sun terrace with panoramic views
- Cutlery and plates are available
A peak of emotions, one card: With the Hochkönig Card you can experience the comprehensive range of activities in our holiday and excursion region.
Experience an unforgettable journey. Feel at one with nature, the country and its people. Design your personal holiday summit from the many individual advantages of the Hochkönig Card. Free of charge throughout your stay.
Advantages of the Hochkönig Card in summer
- free use of all mountain lifts in operation in Maria Alm, Dienten, and Mühlbach
- free use of the hiking bus
- one free ride on the lift and alpine slide on the Biberg
- free admission to the outdoor pools in Maria Alm and Mühlbach
- free guided hikes
- free admission to the Hohe Tauern National Park Museum in Mittersill
- discounts for numerous activities in the region
- discounts for many excursions in all of SalzburgerLand
- Internet: With your own notebook or pda you can go to the internet about our WLAN-Hotspot.
- Dogs: € 18,– per night without food, please bring your own basket or blanket.
- Drinks at reasonable prices are provided for you in the guest room (drinks fridge)
- Bus stop right by the house
- We accept cash (Euro) and EC cards
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
Cancellation sounds unpleasant – and it is,
for you as for us. It’s a shame if rooms remain free
although others would have liked to come.
+ Cancellations up to 15 days before arrival are free of charge.
+ We charge for cancellations from 14 days to 1 day before arrival
70% of the total price.
+ If the cancellation is made on the day of arrival, we will charge
90% of the total price.
In the case of bookings via third-party providers, the cancellation conditions agreed there apply.
On the other hand: something can come up for everyone,
we recommend hotel cancellation insurance.
So that you can plan your holiday carefree,
we guarantee you should have a free cancellation option
one of these reasons:
+ In the event of a border closure
+ If you fall ill with Covid-19 (presentation of the positive test result)
+ If you have to go into an officially ordered quarantine
(submission of a decision)
Should one of these cases occur, we will cancel your booking
of course free of charge.
Further information on the currently applicable Corona rules
or PCR tests can be found under the following link:
OUT OF RESPECT FOR AND WITH EACH OTHER WE ASK
THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIORS:
+ Please keep your distance from other people, except
towards people from the same household or fellow travelers.
+ Even if close contact is usually very important to us, ask
we ask you to refrain from shaking hands and hugs.
+ Clean your hands several times a day with soap and water.
+ Use our disinfection options in the Alpenhof
+ Please follow the instructions of the employees.
You only want what is best for you.
Safety first is our motto
Because your health is our top priority.
There are requirements that must be met. And so do we.
With the utmost sense of duty.